8.15. System of a charge check
1. Before check of the refused system of a charge completely charge the battery.
2. Check up a condition of all wires and connections.
3. Be convinced of fire of a control lamp after ignition inclusion.
4. If the lamp does not burn, check up a lamp. For this purpose disconnect on the generator a wire from conclusion SL, and conclusion L connect to weight. Include ignition and if lamps to the former does not burn the lamp or conducting is faulty.
If the lamp has lighted up, is faulty either the generator, or a pressure regulator. Attach a wire to conclusion SL and connect brushes to weight (the photo, see more low) If at the included ignition a control lamp lights up the regulator is faulty, the generator otherwise is faulty. Replace the faulty unit.
5. If at ignition inclusion the control lamp lights up, start the engine and translate on idling. The lamp should go out. Otherwise replace the generator.
6. Finish turns to 1500 rpm and include headlights. If the control lamp is dimly shone, check up pressure between conclusions In and L the generator.
If pressure is less 0,5 In the generator replace.
If at the included headlights the control lamp does not burn, check up pressure on a conclusion In, without reducing engine turns (be convinced of correctness of connection with conclusion S).
If pressure exceeds 15,5 In replace a pressure regulator.
7. If at inclusion of headlights idling the control lamp lights up, the generator replace.