7.16. A tank removal and installation
Strictly independent repair of a tank by the soldering or welding is forbidden. At tank removal observe fire prevention rules.
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Turn away a stopper and merge gasoline.
3. Disconnect and muffle all hoses (photo) Disconnect wires.
4. Remove a tank guard (if it is provided).
5. Turn away bolts and cautiously remove a tank.
6. It is recommended to wash out a tank immediately. Replace a tank at strong corrosion.
7. Installation is carried out upside-down.