6.4. A radiator - removal and installation
1. Remove the battery. Remove the bottom guard. Сле a liquid from a radiator.
2. Disconnect from a radiator hoses (including cooler hoses on а/м with automatic transmission).
3. Turn away screws and remove a casing.
4. Turn away bolts and remove a radiator.
5. Clear intercostal spaces of a radiator, if necessary wash out or hand over in repair.
6. Establish a radiator upside-down. Fill in a liquid, warm up the engine and be convinced of absence of a leak. If necessary add a liquid.