4.15. Details клапанного the mechanism - check
1. At detection on support of a cam-shaft of wear tracks or developments replace a head of cylinders (photo).
2. Measure diameters of basic necks and cam-shaft support, define backlashes (photo). Compare results to the standard. If at least one of the sizes does not correspond to norm replace a head of cylinders, a cam-shaft or both these details.
3. Check up palpation of a cam-shaft (photo). If palpation does not correspond to norm a cam-shaft replace.
4. Check up deterioration of cams, having measured their size and having subtracted standard (photo). If deterioration exceeds norm a cam-shaft replace.
5. Check up a condition of a surface of hydropushers (photo).
6. Check up diameter, a pusher and the interfaced aperture in the case (photo). Replace a pusher or the case if their deterioration exceeds norm.
7. Check up a backlash between a pusher and an aperture which should correspond to norm if both details are not worn out. To change a pusher and the case it is recommended together, being based on backlash size.
8. Check up diameters of the platen and apertures in коромыслах, define backlashes (photo). If diameters and backlashes differ from norm the platen and коромысла replace.