3.21. A flywheel (a leading disk of the hydrotransformer) - removal and installation
1. On cars from a manual transmission remove the coupling mechanism in gathering (Gl. 8). On cars with automatic transmission remove transmission (Gl. 7).
2. Turn away bolts of fastening of a flywheel (a leading disk of the hydrotransformer) to коленвалу, having unbent lock washers and having rested a screw-driver against a gear wreath to fix from проворачивания (photo).
3. Cautiously remove a flywheel with коленвала.
4. Turn away bolts and remove a back intensifying plate of the engine (photo). Check up presence of a leak of oil through back заглушки.
3. On cars with the formula 4x4 put hermetic
4. A leading disk
5. For automatic transmission
5. Check up integrity of teeths of a wreath, at strong damages a flywheel (disk) replace.
6. The flywheel procedure for test is described in Gl.8.
7. Clear surfaces прилегания коленвала and a flywheel.
8. Establish an intensifying plate.
9. Establish a flywheel, having replaced a lining.
10. Tighten bolts in a cross order.
11. Other operations are carried out upside-down.