3.10. A soaking up collector - removal and installation
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Merge cooling liquid.
3. Remove the air filter.
4. Disconnect a hose of the vacuum amplifier.
5. Designate and disconnect hoses from a soaking up collector and from the case throttle заслонки or the carburettor.
10.8 Tubes of ventilation картера
6. Disconnect fuel hoses from tubes (on инжекторных engines preliminary execute декомпрессию, Gl see. 4).
7. Disconnect from a soaking up collector vacuum hoses of the valve рециркуляции.
8. Disconnect a tube from the valve рециркуляции, and also a tube from a ventilation zolotnik картера (photo).
9. Disconnect a cable throttle заслонки.
10. Disconnect sockets of conducting from the carburettor and a collector.
11. Remove the top hose of a radiator.
12. Turn away the bottom bolt of the thermostat and disconnect a battery cable on weight.
13. Disconnect a hose of a cooling liquid in the bottom part of a collector.
14. Disconnect a hose from the ventilation valve картера
15. Turn away bolts and remove soaking up collector in gathering with the carburettor (or the case throttle заслонки) and other units.
16. Clear a collector.
17. Establish on a collector a new lining. Screw two bottom bolts with washers in a head of cylinders an oblique part of washers should be turned in from the engine. Establish a collector and wrap bolts.
18. Tighten bolts with the set moment, from the centre to periphery in a cross order.
19. Other operations are carried out upside-down.
20. Fill the engine with a liquid. Warm up the engine and be convinced of absence of a leak. Adjust idling turns.