2.43. High-voltage wires - check and replacement
1. The condition of high-voltage wires is checked without fail at replacement of spark plugs with the new.
2. High-voltage wires should be examined separately.
3. Cautiously disconnect a wire from a spark plug (see above).
4. Examine an internal part of a tip and check up presence of corrosion in the form of a light powder touch. Check up density прилегания a tip to a candle, if necessary turn in cartridge grips.
5. Cautiously wipe a wire on all length pure rags, having removed all adjournment of a dirt and oil, check up a wire condition.
6. Disconnect a wire from a cover of the distributor of ignition, having pulled for a rubber cover. Check up presence of corrosion and density прилегания wires, put a wire into place.
7. If necessary replace wires in the complete set (on sale there are ready wires of the picked up length with the established tips).