2.37. Oil replacement in a reducer back (or forward) the bridge
The oil replacement procedure in forward and back reducers is identical.
1. Make a trip on some kilometres, lift the car and establish on supports.
2. Prepare accessories, substitute the pallet.
3. Release a drain stopper.
4. Cautiously turn out a stopper.
5. Merge oil in the pallet.
6. Check up a finger presence at the bottom картера metal particles. Presence of particles specifies in deterioration of details of a reducer and necessity of repair. Clear and wrap a drain stopper.
7. Turn away a stopper of a control aperture and fill in oil to a bottom edge of a control aperture.
8. Wrap a stopper of a control aperture.