17.9. Headlights - adjustment
1. Headlights are regulated by screws (photo). It is independently possible to adjust approximately only a bunch of headlights, exact adjustment is carried out in car-care centre.
2. Establish the car on an equal surface opposite to the screen (wall) approximately in 9 m.
3. Measure distance from the centre of a headlight to a floor and draw on the screen a line.
4. Measure distance from an axis of symmetry of the car to the centre of headlights and note on the screen two vertical lines, having received thereby projections of the centres of headlights (two перекрестия).
5. Remove a frame of headlights. For adjustment it is necessary to tighten at first adjusting screws, and, releasing, to establish a bunch in перекрестиях on the screen.
6. Include near or a headlight of headlights and, rotating adjustment screws across, establish a bunch on vertical labels. - Then rotating adjustment screws on a vertical, establish bunches on перекрестия.
7. Shake the car and be convinced that both bunches have returned to a starting position.