17.12. A sound signal - check
1. Cars are equipped with sound signals of high and low tone which are mounted behind a forward bumper under headlights. Signals join the button or in the wheel centre, or one of lateral buttons (on a part of cars). The relay of a sound signal is mounted under the forward panel on the left side.
2. In the absence of a signal check up a safety lock.
3. If the safety lock is serviceable, disconnect a wire from one of signals and connect a signal directly to the battery. If the signal is not present, either the signal is faulty, or there is a breakage of connection with weight. Similarly check up other signal.
10.2 Replacement of lamps of lighting devices
1. A plafond of illumination of salon and a cargo compartment
2. A plafond of illumination of licence plate
3. A back combination of lamps
4. The forward repeater of turns
5. The forward index of turns
10.3 Cartridges of 4 types used in lighting devices
1. To remove
2. To establish
4. If at connection with the battery the signal is, the signal relay is faulty. Also it is necessary to check up contact of connection to weight on a steering column and wires.