16.9. Cowl adjustment
1. Correct adjustment of a cowl is necessary to exclude hit of smells from the working engine in salon through an air inlet lattice. Cowl adjustment in a horizontal plane is provided with moving of bolts of loops to grooves. In a vertical direction the cowl is regulated by rotation of rubber buffers in an arm of a radiator and a type bolt "ласточкин a tail" which is a part of the cowl lock.
2. For adjustment outline the loop contour which position will vary.
3. Turn away bolts and cautiously displace a cowl in the necessary position. Tighten bolts, lower a cowl and check up its position.
4. Release a bolt counternut "ласточкин a tail" on the lock and check up cowl adjustment in a forward part. After adjustment a counternut tighten.
5. If necessary it is possible to adjust clamp position, concerning the cowl lock. For this purpose outline contours of screws of the lock, release screws and establish a clamp in the necessary position. Tighten screws.
6. Adjust a cowl rotation of rubber buffers so that the cowl surface was заподлицо with wings.
7. Grease the lock and loops.