16.11. Cowl locks - removal and installation.
1. The cowl lock consists of two parts - a latch mounted from the interior of a cowl, hooked with a clamp strengthened on a partition передка of the car. The locking part of the lock, that part which the cable for приоткрывания a cowl joins is regulated only not regulated.
2. To remove the lock outline contours of bolts of fastening and turn away bolts (photo).
3. At installation combine bolts with the outlined contours.
4. For clamp removal remove a forward decorative lattice, turn away fastening screws, disconnect a cable of a drive and get a clamp.
5. Periodically grease a latch and a clamp.
10.2 Bolts of fastening of the lock a cowl:
12.2 Details of a back cover ("Pathfinder")
1. The adjustable lock of a cover
2. The adjustable lock of a back cover
3. A clamp
4. A facing overlay
5. The handle
6. A cover loop
7. Adjustment of loops of a cover (from outside bodies)
8. A cover viewing лючка for access to the fuel filter
9. Fastening of a spare wheel