15.12. The stabilizer of a back suspension bracket - removal and installation
1. Lift a back part of the car and establish on supports.
2. Turn away a nut of draughts of the stabilizer (photo).
3. Disconnect draughts from the bottom bars and the stabilizer.
4. Turn away bolts of arms and remove the stabilizer.
5. If necessary remove from the plug stabilizer.
6. Check up a condition of plugs of draughts, if necessary replace.
7. Installation is carried out upside-down. Establish all details in their former order. Bolts of arms of the stabilizer definitively tighten after car lowering.