12.4. The main cylinder of coupling - removal, dismantling and installation
3. The main cylinder of coupling - removal, dismantling and installation
1. Disconnect a pusher of the main cylinder from a coupling pedal.
2. Disconnect from the cylinder a highway of a hydrodrive and merge a liquid.
3. Turn out bolts of fastening and remove the cylinder (photo).
4. Merge from a tank the remained liquid and clear the cylinder.
5. Remove a dustproof cover of the cylinder and get a restrictive ring (photo).
6. Get a pusher.
7. Drown the piston in the cylinder and turn out a restrictive bolt (photo).
8. Remove the piston in gathering with a spring.
The piston design is not folding.
9. To replace a hydrodrive tank follows only in case of tank damage. The removed tank is subject to obligatory replacement.
10. Check up a condition of an internal surface of the cylinder. At detection задиров, scratches or the painted sites the cylinder replace.
11. If an internal surface in a good condition replace only уплотнители.
12. Before installation of their details it is necessary to grease with a brake liquid.
13. Fingers establish piston cuffs in corresponding grooves, watching correctness their orientations (photo).
14. Cylinder assemblage is carried out upside-down.
15. Installation is carried out upside-down. Check up height of a pedal of coupling and a free wheeling (Gl. 1), remove air from a hydrodrive (see more low).
3.5 Restrictive ring can be removed by means of a narrow screw-driver
3.7 Main cylinder of a hydrodrive of coupling 1. A cover of a tank 2. A nutritious tank 3. A collar 4. A counternut 5. A dustproof cover 6. A restrictive ring 7. A pusher 8. The piston 9. Возвращающа
3.13 Correct installation of cuffs of the piston (are specified by arrows). Working edges of cuffs should be turned in the specified direction