11.4. The blocking switch - check and adjustment
1. The switch carries out two functions - closes wires of a signal of a backing at position of selector R and prevents starter inclusion in positions of the selector of others than Р or N. Check and switch adjustment are necessary in a case if lamps of a signal of a backing do not burn or the starter does not join in position of selector R or N.
2. Disconnect from the switch of a wire and remove the switch.
3. Check up a chain between gauge conclusions at each position of the selector (photo).
Translate the selector in position N and be convinced that the chain is closed at a variation selector position approximately on 1,5 ° in both directions.
3.5а the Screw of an adjusting aperture (on a part of rear-wheel cars).
3.5в Move the switch прутком, conceal, that the adjusting aperture has coincided with an aperture in a rotor
4. If the corner of displacement of the selector at which disconnection is observed, differs from norm, or conclusions become isolated not in all positions of the selector the switch is necessary for adjusting.
5. Execute the following:
1). Translate the selector in position N.
3.5г At switch adjustment on all-wheel drive cars 1987 - 88 pass пруток through apertures in the switch and the selector lever
2). On cars except all-wheel drive 1987 - 88 turn away the screw (photo).
3). Release bolts of the switch (photo).
4). Move the switch прутком in diameter 2 mm inserted into an aperture so that the adjusting aperture has coincided with an aperture in a rotor behind the switch. Keeping the switch in this position tighten bolts.
5). Get пруток and wrap the screw.
6. After adjustment check up a chain between gauge conclusions (see above).
At abnormal work of the switch after adjustment the switch replace.